Are you ready for WordCamp!? We sure are. Just in case you forgot, WordCamp is this Saturday, June 8th! We’ve put together a quick list of things you need to know for Saturday. Questions? Leave a comment!
1. Check-in begins at 7:45am, this Saturday June 8th. The event starts promptly at 8:45am. A light breakfast of coffee, muffins and oranges will be available during the morning.
2. In order to cut down on paper waste, there’s no need to bring a physical ticket. We will check-in all attendees with the official registration list. Simply show up and check-in to receive everything you need for the day.
3. WordCamp is being held at The HUB on The University of Washington Campus. Parking is $5 all day in The Central Parking Garage. Visit the WordCamp site for directions, parking info, and more.
4. Lunch is included in the price of your ticket! Lunch will be served at noon – Check out the menu.
5. Immediately following WordCamp, join us for the official WordCamp After Party. After the event let’s walk on over to The College Inn Pub for a low-key evening of drinks, food, and laughs. The first drink is on us! More info here, including details about a surprise giveaway courtesy of the After Party sponsor Media Temple.
6. A big thank you to our wonderful sponsors. WordCamp takes the entire community, but these sponsors have stepped up huge to make the event happen. Give them a shout and say thanks.
What else can you do to prepare? Check out our post on preparing for the big day, check out the schedule and the speaker sessions, and bookmark the live social wall so you can follow along with everything online. See you Saturday!
Grant, Karen, Ben & Bryan